Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE1_iMovie






Two interesting things I learned about iMovie while trying to capture spring are presented in this one minute video.

This series of training videos showed me many editing techniques, and had a happy family ethos derived from the example videos used.

The screen within a screen and the green screen techniques are ones i've seen and wondered about.
this summer I may buy some green paint and experiment with the green screen technique. One thing not covered in the tutorials is how to import video from an Everio camera. I was lucky enough to find a free down load that resolved the problem. I like the powerful zoom on my Everio camera, it seems a bit more clear than the Aiptek video camera we got with our MacBook Pro and other EMDT peripherals.


This is the software I used. It was free and worked easily. This video also incorporates bee noises that I downloaded from the internet, screen inside of screen editing, and ducking the audio so that the bees and my voice over could be easily heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment